X-Treme Trail Climber Elite Step Through Electric Bicycle
• Range: Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
• Top Speed: 20 MPH*
• Assistance: Twist Throttle, Pedal & Power Assisted
• Weight: 52 lbs
• Warranty: 1 year X-treme Warranty & 1 year Battery Warranty
X-Treme Trail Climber Electric Mountain Bike
The Trailclimber is an awesome step-through electric bike that comes with an all-aluminum frame, lithium battery, and disc brakes. It's light-weight and sleek and has a powerful motor that makes riding a blast/ The step-through style makes getting on and off a breeze. It comes in both Black and Aluminum Silver colors.
A JOY TO RIDE ON THE TRAILS OR THE STREET
This electric bike is often purchased by commuters or those looking to use it in off-road situations. It is equipped with a front suspension to tackle rough terrain or soften bumpy city streets. The three-hundred-watt motor is powerful for such a light bike (52 lbs). The frame is all aluminum which makes it light-weight and rust resistant. Disc brakes give this bike extra stopping power.
NEW ZERO RESISTANCE MOTOREach new "Elite" model comes with an all-new ZERO RESISTANCE rear hub motor with an automatic clutch. This makes riding without power a breeze and you will feel no resistance from the motor. This e-bike runs through a powerful rear hub motor (mounted in the center of the rear wheel) that makes hill climbing a breeze.
RUST RESISTANT AND LIGHT-WEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME
The Trailclimber electric bike only weighs 52 lbs with the battery installed making this a very lightweight full-sized electric bike. The 18 -inch frame is all aluminum and rust resistant in case it's exposed to water.
RIDE OVER 25 MILES PER CHARGE
You can take this e-bike on rides over 25 miles on a single charge, the 300-watt motor is located in the center of the rear wheel. This powerful and light bike will let you climb hills with ease
ADVANCED LITHIUM BATTERY YOU CAN CHARGE INDOORS
The LiPo4 lithium battery will provide optimal performance for 800+ charges and is the latest technology for electric bikes. The lithium battery charges in under 4 hours. A smart charger is included with your purchase, this means that after fully charging it will turn itself off so it doesn't cause harm to the battery. While charging, you can remove the battery and charge it inside while the bike is being stored outside or in a garage.
USE PEDAL ASSIST FOR A NATURAL RIDE
Simply press the red button and the PAS (Pedal Assist System) turns on. This allows for a smooth and natural ride with the motor making your pedaling easier. No need to turn a throttle, just relax and enjoy the ride.
TWIST THROTTLE MODE GIVES YOU POWER ON DEMAND!
Simply turn the throttle and you can use the electric power just like a motorcycle. Coming to a big hill? Just use the power as you need it by turning the throttle. It's guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
WHILE RIDING, CHOOSE FROM 3 POWER OPTIONS:
1. Twist Throttle: Twist the throttle and get an immediate boost from the motor.
2. Pedal Assist: Press the PAS button (Power Assist System), and you will be in pedal assist mode. In this mode pedaling is easier, and increases output.
3. Power off: Turn off all electric assistance and ride like a normal bicycle.
Click here to read about twist throttle and pedal assist modes.
Battery & Motor
- Batteries: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 Batteries in a Sealed Removable Pack
- Throttle Type: Twist Throttle (Throttle on handlebar for power) or Pedal Assisted (Just pedal for assistance).
- Distance Per Charge: Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge - Can still pedal if charge is lost
- Watts: 300 Watts
- Amps: 8 Amp Circuit (7 Batteries at 8 Amps Each)
- Volts: 24 Volts
- Charger: 24V 8Ah Smart Charger Included
- Frame Type: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight
- Frame Style: Step Through
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Braking System: Front & Rear Winzip® Disc Brakes
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Tool Kit: Included
- Forks: RST Front Hydraulic Forks Made (Top Name Brand)
- Headlight: Yes
- Cargo Rack: Yes
Size & Dimensions
- Bike Measurements: 72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars
- Box Size in Shipping: 54 x 9 x 28
- Bicycle In Box Weight: 63 lbs.
- Bicycle Weight: 52 lbs (with battery)
6 Month Parts Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
This bike comes mostly assembled. Wheel, handlebar, pedal, and rear rack attachment necessary. This bike comes with necessary tools, can be completed in 15 minutes by most people.
Not interested in a Step Through bike? Check out the Trailmaker, same bike with a different frame.
If it has been 15-Days since you received your bicycle you may return in its original packaging in new/unused condition. You may complete a return request by submitting a support ticket at email@example.com.Return Terms and Conditions
Return Terms and Conditions
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund you.
WHY BUY FROM US?
Relax and Ride Bikes was created to serve people who believe that biking is more than just an activity. Relax and Ride Bikes is a place where bikers who are passionate about biking can come to shop for the most exciting products we have to offer. We always strive to provide the best information, the best products, the best prices, the best customer service, and the best overall buying experience anywhere. This is why Relax and Ride Bikes is the #1 store for bike fanatics.
WE PUT OUR CUSTOMERS FIRST
We're a small team and truly care about your experience with us. Unlike the other "internet" companies out there that want just a simple transaction, we are here to help you every step of the way. After you place an order with us, you can expect an email from our President personally thanking you for your business.
WE LOVE THE GAME AS MUCH AS YOU DO
When you call us you get a real biker on the other line eager to help you out. Whether you are looking for a mountain bike, beach cruiser, or anything else, we truly invest ourselves in understanding our products. Most of the time, there is a good chance we have already tried them out ourselves!
WE ARE THE EXPERTS IN THE INDUSTRY
By working closely with a large number of the best brands, we are given a unique insight that you cannot find anywhere else. Our owners have taken the time to carefully select only the best brands with track records for excellent products. We hope you find our focus on providing great information and an unbiased opinion on all of our products refreshing.
More Reasons to Relax and Ride Bikes:
Price Match Guarantee
- Thanks to our strategic partnerships with our brands, we are able to offer the best prices you can find anywhere or we refund the difference.
- All orders shipped to the lower 48 U.S. states ship FREE.
- If you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada give us a call or shoot us an email and we can help with that as well.
No Sales Tax
- We charge ZERO sales tax on our orders. With some of our most popular products ranging past $1,000 or more, those few % can add up to some nice savings.
100% Safe & Secure Ordering
- Our website uses SSL Encryption technology ensuring all sensitive payment or personal information submitted through the website is completely secure and protected.
Norton Shopping Guarantee
- Includes $10,000 ID Theft Protection Coverage, $1,000 Purchase Guarantee, and $100 Lowest Price Guarantee all FREE of charge when you order with us.
If you are looking to buy a large quantity of one item, we may be able to offer special pricing. Feel free to send an email to email@example.com for a quote.
We Are An Authorized Dealer
- Relax and Ride Bikes is an authorized dealer for all of the brands on our website. This means we are able to offer full manufacturer warranties on every order.
We Offer Financing
- We offer the flexibility to pay for orders over $299 over time. Simply choose "Slice It. Pay over time with Klarna." at checkout.
This is why Relax and Ride Bikes is the #1 Choice of Bike Fanatics!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We strive to offer the lowest prices online for our customers. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than ours within one month of your purchase, let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund, e-mail us a link to the same product you bought from us on our competitor's website within one month from the date of your order.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes any shipping cost & sales tax.
- Promotions which bring the price lower than the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Pricing as set forth by the manufacturer.
- The website cannot be an auction site
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product.
To receive a price match refund, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order #
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone #
- Name of the product you purchased
- Competitor's Price
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor's product offering
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Competitor's product must be the identical model from an authorized U.S. dealer. Specifically, the product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty, model number, contain the same components, and must be brand new (not refurbished). Competitor's product must be in stock. We reserve the right to verify another online company's product availability and price before issuing a price match or refund. We do not price-match on products listed on auction websites or member-only websites (such as sites that require a periodic membership fee). The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to obvious pricing errors or clearance or close-out items (since they are one-of-a-kind and priced according to their condition). The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to the cost of the item to purchase minus any charges to deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies to products offered online via e-commerce websites. It does not apply to private party sales or products sold at "brick-and-mortar" stores.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
And how is this bike compared to X-Treme scooters Sierra Trails lithium electric powered mountain bike?
The Sierra Trails is not lithium powered. The Sierra Trails has the Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries. The Sierra Trails does not have an Aluminum frame, it has a steel frame and is much heavier.
Are these with Kenda mountain bike tires?
Yes, they are Kenda. Elite Mountain Bike Kenda 26 X 1.95 Tire.
We Also Recommend
Addmotor Electric Bike Backrest Rear Back Seat Cushion with Soft Thick PU Leather
Addmotor One Pair Stainless Steel Thicken Rear Foot Pedal for E-Bikes