Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING APPLIES TO THE LOWER 48 STATES - additional shipping charges will be incurred for HI, AK, Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipian, outlying islands and locations outside of the U.S.
- e-JOE Bikes' International Shipping
- Return Shipping
- Condition of the Returned Product
- Defective Products
- Returns of the Defective Products
- Brands Excluded from Returns
We ship worldwide for our e-Joe bikes. Customers will be responsible for the custom shipping rates. Email us at email@example.com to get a quote.
Our primary goal at Relax and Ride Bikes is customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your order, you may return it for a full refund*. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you will be making a return. Returns are processed through the manufacturer and must be initiated within 10 days of delivery to customer. We will not accept any returns after the 10 day deadline. As soon as the return is processed by the manufacturer, a refund will be issued to the credit card used at time of payment.
- The customer is solely responsible for return shipping costs. It is ultimately up to the customer to pay for any cost during the return process including but not limited to purchasing a shipping label and packaging the bike.
CONDITION OF THE RETURNED PRODUCT:
- All products returned must be in new re-sellable condition, with no visible defects. Any items that show any wear such as dirt on the tires or scratches will not be eligible for a refund.
IN CASE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- If an item has arrived damaged or with a defect, contact us within 20 Days from the day of delivery by e-mailing us at email@example.com and describe to us the situation. You must include in this e-mail your name and order number. We will not render service on defective products after 20 days, you will need to access your warranty for issues after 20 days. To verify the defect of a product it is required that you follow these steps:
- Take the bike to a local battery or electric bike shop and have them certify what is not functioning properly or defective. The written certification must be forwarded to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of the certification, the manufacturer of the product will send out replacement parts or a new product to resolve the issue, it is at their digressions.
- Send us a copy of the receipt from the diagnostics testing and we will reimburse the customer the full amount of the service.
RETURNS ON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
- In the case of a defective part where the customer wants to make a return of the bicycle, they are solely responsible for return shipping.
- If you wish to cancel your order and it is still before shipment, you may do so by e-mailing us at email@example.com, make sure to include your name and order number. If the product has been shipped, the order may not be canceled and the customer will have to initiate a return.
BRANDS EXCLUDED FROM RETURNS:
- *Return Policy is subject to manufacturer's guidelines and may not be guaranteed without proper warranty claim. Please see the returns policy included in every product page for the complete details for that specific brand.